|
You See, I Can Be Myself Now Finally
In Fact There's Nothing Else I Can Be
|
|
![]() Profile
~Bryan~, Being Caught In A Tight Decision Is Nothing. Being Caught In The Middle Of Something You Cannot Decide, Is Tiring. — Wassabi Affliations
sister? Archives
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
|
Friday, May 28, 2010
First of all. FUCK STARHUB!! okay im good. HAhahah!!! Ytd night could'n't really sleep. Tossed and turn in bed for like a good 3 hours, and finally fell asleep. For some reasons my aircon doesn't seem to be air-conditioning my room, its like warming it up instead. Mom said i too happy cos the next morning can ride my phantom to school. But im not too happy about it. I don't know why. Like bike. Oh well. The bike is good. I went up to 100 to test its top speed, indeed it was 100. And my speedometer showed 200 top speed. Cheater. HAHA actually can tua the throttle one But i don't dare to speed . Not with a phantom anyway. Overall i look bleady uncle while riding that bike. I wore helmet wear and i thoguht its not loud, then around my carpark i didn't wear my helmet, And the engine sound was deafening. WoW!!!! COOL!!! EVERYONE WILL NOTICE ME ON EXPRESSWAY!! HAHAHA not to mention, I biked jasper down to the sports hall to collect racket. while going back i stall engine. WTF!! in the middle of the junction somemore, Lucky i got horned by the car in front not the back.. I still need more practise with the phantom. overall i rate myself 6 oout of 10. By tmr i want to get at least 8. Pump petrol at acaltax. Found out my tank only 5 litre plus. WTF! how small!!! one litre 35 km. i go school go home 2 times = half tank gone. But petrol cheap. hmm things to get. Top up cash card. When month end comes buy season parking. Save for oil Save for phone save for internet Save for going out Save for new foot rest Save for paintwork. and my salary? 100+ per week. great Oh well. need to learn roads. I was on my way to my bike shop and i actually dropped by kembangan . WA! not that easy to get out of that area. After the Mrt, i need to turn right a big round over the private estates in the middle to get to the other side of the road. Lucky i followed bus route XD hhahh P plate Phantom. Noob on the streets anyway. Mei Mei. Nah i mention your name here liao. dont say don't have. so. QUESTION! Does my life seems satisfied? i got a bike a job study friends. seems a perfect life~ very happy. i don't think so |
|
Cos If There's Somebody, Calling Me On
She's The One |
|